Friday, September 7, 2007

Classes

My classes for the first "week" of the semester are over. Week is in quotes due to the half-week nature. Anyway, a few thoughts about my classes.

Japanese- it's different, I'm learning a whole new alphabet. At least I found this program to help me along. I'm really enjoying the class even if it is full of nerds and poor hygiene.

Karate- Also completely different. And as usual I few out of shape from a physical activity class.

Micro Econ- I think I'm the only senior in the class. The professor has an accent that is initially difficult to understand. However the class itself should be simplistic and an easy A.

World Econ- takes everything that was said in micro and says "Ok that's all going to be ignored" It's going to be more work than micro but it should also be more interesting.

20th century political philosophy- easy, easy, easy. I know the professor's style. Should also be interesting.

Senior Seminar- when every part of the grade for the class is based on one paper you know you'd better have one hell of a paper. However, I have no idea what I'm going to do mine on. It's going to be a beast and a lot of work but it should give me a chance to show off, I like that.

No comments: